After hugely successful forums in Sydney, London, Singapore and Tokyo, Hitachi has decided to bring its signature event to Brisbane for the very first time.
Last year, 450 guests witnessed Social Innovation in action as speakers, including the Premier of New South Wales, the President & CEO of Hitachi, Ltd., and the Chairman of CSIRO and JobsNSW, spoke about the future of Australia. Watch the highlights from 2016 here
Here is what you can expect this year:
• Remarkable speakers confirmed
: These will be announced on this website leading up to the event. Please see Agenda and Speaker Bios.
• Network with
other Australian leaders from Business, Government and Research from all over the country and across a range of industries, and join the discussion on how to co-create for a better tomorrow.
• Witness Social Innovation in action :
- • Experience how Video Analytics can be harnessed to optimise the safety of your city.
- • Learn how Big Data can contribute to smarter cities, smarter campuses and smarter transportation.
- • Understand how Intelligent Mobility solutions can transform our journeys and improve passenger flow and city-transport.
• Experience our Innovation Showcase with expert consultants from our R&D, Mining, Agriculture, Public Safety, Transportation and Consumer businesses.
• See how collaborative innovation can help transform your business.